There comes a time when upgrading your brakes is critical. Whether your old components are worn out and broken, or you’ve LS Swapped your Scout and you’re looking for the Stopping Power to match your Horsepower, Wilwood Engineering has your needs covered with this complete Disc Brake Conversion Kit for an International Scout II. Wilwood Engineering has been manufacturing top of the line disc brakes since 1977 right in our backyard in Camarillo, California and we’re proud to partner with a local business that builds, tests and manufacturers all their products in the USA.
Forged Narrow Superlite 4 Radial Mount Calipers available in 24 Colors
The Forged Narrow Superlite 4R is Wilwood's newest version for the venerable Superlite caliper series adds the versatility and convenience of radial mounting to this widely popular caliper group. Radial mounting simplifies adaptation and provides two planes of adjustment for accurate alignment over the disc. These calipers integrate "Big Brake" style with Wilwood's latest technology to generate big stopping power in extreme environments over a broad range of vehicle applications.
SRP Drilled Performance Rotor available in Black or Red
SRP Drilled Performance Rotors feature a specially engineered directional cross drill and face slot pattern that improve brake response and pad performance throughout the entire range of light to heavy braking. The venting and cleaning action of the holes and slots will reduce pad glaze and disperse gasses and heat generated during the pad to rotor interface. The holes and slots also inhibit irregular pad compound build-up on the rotor faces resulting in smoother engagement and improved pedal response in all conditions. The material removed also contributes to lower rotating and unsprung suspension weight.
MC4 Mechanical Parking Brake Caliper
Wilwood's MC4 Mechanical Parking Brake Caliper is a multi-use, cable-operated brake caliper that combines high output performance with simplicity in design and construction, and is the perfect solution for vehicle applications requiring a separate, mechanically actuated parking brake caliper. Built to accept rotors that are .810” thick, with an 11.00” - 14.00” diameter range, the MC4 combines an efficient die-cast body with a forged billet anvil for superior strength under load yet is lightweight at only 3.30 (2.95 without pads) pounds. Supplied with each caliper are our Composite Metallic (CM) high-friction, high static-hold brake pads and are pre-fitted with noise-canceling shields.
- Front and Rear Calipers come Standard in Red/Black (Available in 24 colors)
- Front and Rear Drilled, Slotted Rotors (Black and Silver)
- Rear Mechanical Parking Brake Calipers
- Front and Rear Brake Pads
- Custom Hats
- Custom Fabricated Caliper Mounting Brackets
Contact Us for Sales and Installation:
- Due to the custom nature of these kits it's best for us to discuss the specifications of your vehicle before you place an order so we can ensure proper fitment on your vehicle. As the old saying goes, "Buy once, Cry once".
- Installation services are available at our shop in Van Nuys, CA, schedule permitting.
- Use the "Contact Us" section below to contact us via email, or simply call us directly at 818-849-6253 and one of our sales associates will assist you.