Skyjacker has been an industry leader in 4X4 Suspensions since 1974. Their experience is as old as most of your Scouts, which is precisely why we trust them on our vehicles and recommend them to our customers. With customizable Suspension Lift Kits for every application, Skyjacker is your one stop shop whether you're looking for a 2" kit to level out your ride or you want a 4" lift with premium M95 Performance Shocks.
- For running 32" wheels and tires we recommend a 2" lift kit
- For 33" wheels and tires we recommend the 4" lift kit
- Nitro shock absorbers deliver a safe, comfortable ride with improved handling and stability. They keep the tires in contact with the terrain and put you in control of the road ahead.
- Black MAX Shocks have increased fluid capacity and utilize “foam-cell” technology. When the shock is working hard and gets hot, the foam-cell insert compresses to compensate for oil expansion which maintains consistent MAX Performance throughout the operating temperature range of the shocks.
- M95 Monotube Shock is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks and SUVs like your Scout II. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high pressure nitrogen gas and floating piston technology combine to create the fastest responding shock ever.
Steering Stabilizer Kit:
- Steering stabilizers dampen or minimize the left to right movement of your wheels, much like a shock absorber handles the up and down motion. We recommend including a Steering Stabilizer Kit with the purchase of your lift kit, and Skyjacker offers them for ever ride height and shock combination for an additional $73.09.