Description: Restoring your vehicle means restoring comfort for the driver and passengers, and our complete vehicle insulation and weatherstripping kit will keep your cabin cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and dry all year round. Our kit covers ever seal you need from you doors and windows to your hard top and liftgate, along with a complete vehicle insulation kit for the exterior and engine bay of your Scout II.
Comprised of premium components from multiple suppliers, this complete kit will take the headache out of searching for each individual piece you need to restore your Scout.
- Front Windshield Seal (1)
- Windshield Frame to Hard Top Seal (1)
- Rear Liftgate Window Seal (1)
- Side Window Seals (Pair)
- Window Felts (Set of 4)
- Door Seals (Pair)
- Rear Hatch Seal (1)
- Rear Liftgate to Tailgate Seal (1)
- Quarter Panel to Hard Top Seal (2)
- Vent Window Seals (Optional - Pair)
All of our door seals are made to the original factory specifications, and are crafted from the finest rubber polymers and sponge products.
Insulation & Heat Shielding
- Complete Vehicle Insulation Kit (Black or Silver)
- 2" X 60' roll of Heat Reflective Tape (1)
This kit includes 21 CNC cut pieces of heat shield for the exterior and engine bay of your vehicle. Also included is a sound barrier for the interior firewall of your vehicle, finished in a moisture-resistant faux-leather to prevent unwanted noises from entering your interior from the engine bay.
Easy to install thanks to their adhesive backing, this heat shield kit is an exact fit for your vehicle. Sixty feet of Heat Reflective tape is included to seal and cover seams between heat shield sections.
- Exterior Firewall and Inner Fender panels come in either Silver or Black finish. Select one option before purchasing.
- Choose to include or exclude a pair of molded, reproduction Vent Window Seals.
Notes: This kit is intended for a 1971-1980 International Scout II with a Travel top. Please allow 4 weeks lead time for fulfillment.